Saturday, October 06, 2007
Had a blast at Shuz's workplace today!
Was deciding whether to go shopping or pop down to visit her. X and I sat in Novena Station for about 10 over minutes contemplating where to go. Finally decided to give Shuz an sms to find out if she was working. She knew about the surprise visit because Xav lied to her and said he was working, when I told her last night he never works on Saturdays.
Anyway, she gave me so many free samples! None for you, because she's my friend! Haha!
The 1-2-3 thing is Clinique's three step skincare. I just tried the entire series and it isn't as nice smelling as I would have liked. Man, I thought the pink "number 2" thing would smell fruity, but it gave off this medicated smell. Number 3 is moisturizer, and the item on the right is an anti blemish gel!
X and I spent about an hour odd at her counter, sitting, talking and laughing our asses off, while Shuz entertained us while serving customers. X finally coaxed her to do this entire make up regime thing for me, and it was like the best thing ever! It's so nice and relaxing to sit on the chair and let Shuz put makeup on my face! I don't exactly have a real good photo, and I'm not exactly keen to put it up. You'll laugh at me! Stop laughing now!
So on came the foundation, "I'm prepping your face now!", loose power, concealer, some eye thang, lip balm, and mascara! I got a free sample of the mascara too! But I forgot to add it in the picture. She discreetly gave me a hell lot of stuff la, like there's no tomorrow. I hope she won't get into trouble for giving me so many things.
Stayed from 6 to 7 odd before this customer required attention, so X and I left for this gran's. Everyone said I was chio ok! I totally love this makeup thang, maybe I'll put on makeup for special occasions now!
Bet you X is looking at my picture now. HA HA HA! =D I hope you had a great day, dear!
